https://canadagoosegallery.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Screen-Shot-2020-12-13-at-7.47.11-PM.png 686 464 Maria Bereket https://canadagoosegallery.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/logo-300x74.png Maria Bereket2020-12-13 22:58:422020-12-13 22:58:42Christmas Cookie + Ornament Countdown! 12/14
Christmas Cookie + Ornament Countdown!
Nutella Stuffed Christmas Cookie + “Purrfect Ride” P. Buckley Moss Ornament + Solemate Warmth
by Canada Goose Gallery
PREP TIME:0 HOURS 15 MINS
TOTAL TIME:1 HOUR 25 MINS
1 1/2 c. Nutella
1 c. (2 sticks) butter softened
1 c. packed brown sugar
1/2 c. sugar
2 large eggs
2 tbsp. milk
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
2 c. all-purpose flour
1 c. unsweetened dark cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. kosher salt
Flaky sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop 1-tablespoon balls of Nutella onto a prepared baking sheet (24 balls total).
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, milk, and vanilla and beat until combined, then add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Refrigerate dough while Nutella is in the freezer.
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of cookie dough and flatten into a pancake-like circle. Top with a frozen Nutella ball and cover with dough, pinching to seal and adding more dough if necessary to completely cover. Transfer to prepared baking sheet and repeat with remaining dough and frozen Nutella, spacing cookies 2 inches apart.
- Sprinkle cookies with flaky sea salt and bake until puffed, 15 minutes. Let cool on pan 5 minutes before serving.