Cookie + Ornament Countdown Begins!
Bourbon-Vanilla Spritz Cookies, “Moonbeam” P. Buckley Moss Ornament, and Solemate Socks for warmth!
by Canada Goose Gallery
Christmas Bourbon-Vanilla Spritz Cookies
YIELDS: 9 Dozen PREP TIME:0 HOURS 5 MINS TOTAL TIME:2 HOURS 0 MINS
Recipe from Delish
Sanding sugar, for decorating
Click Ornament below
- Preheat oven to 375º with racks in the upper- and lower-third positions. Using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar, and salt on medium speed until pale, about 1 minute. Add egg yolks, one at a time, followed by vanilla and bourbon, beating well after each addition.
- Stir flour into butter mixture with a rubber spatula until just combined and no dry patches remain.
- Working in batches, load cookie dough into a spritz cookie press according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Press cookies onto very clean, ungreased cookie sheets, about 1″ apart.
- Lightly beat egg white in a small bowl. Just before baking, brush cookies with egg white and sprinkle with sanding sugar.
- Bake cookies two trays at a time until firm to the touch and lightly golden on the edges, 16 to 18 minutes, rotating pans halfway through. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Repeat with remaining cookie dough, cleaning and drying cookie sheets in between batches.