https://canadagoosegallery.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Screen-Shot-2020-12-13-at-7.11.25-PM.png 930 986 Maria Bereket https://canadagoosegallery.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/logo-300x74.png Maria Bereket2020-12-13 22:33:372020-12-13 22:33:37Christmas Cookie + Ornament Countdown 12/13
Christmas Cookie + Ornament Countdown!
Christmas Biscotti + “Moon Beam” P. Buckley Moss Ornament + Solemate Warmth
by Canada Goose Gallery
PREP TIME:0 HOURS 30 MINS
TOTAL TIME:1 HOUR 20 MINS
1 c. almonds
2 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
4 large eggs
3/4 c. granulated sugar
1/4 c. packed brown sugar
1 tsp. almond extract
1 c. chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread almonds on a small baking sheet and bake until toasted, 15 minutes. Let cool, then coarsely chop.
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, sugars, and almond extract until smooth. Pour egg mixture into dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Fold in almonds.
- Divide dough in half and place on prepared pans. Pat each half into a long flat log. Bake until golden, 15 minutes. Cut each log on the bias into ½-inch thick pieces and place back on trays, cut side up. Bake 10 minutes more then flip each biscotti. Bake another 10 minutes or until golden. Let cool completely.
- Spread melted chocolate onto a plate and dip bottoms of biscotti in chocolate. Place on a cooling rack, chocolate side up and let harden.