- Spring at the Humpback Bridge (Medium) captures the love of artist, P. Buckley Moss, of historic landmarks throughout America.
- Historic Landmarks Art Collection
- Colors: Highlights of turquoise and blue with peaches, pinks and greens.
- A Giclee limited edition print on paper which provides vibrant colors and texture.
- Giclee is a fine art process using the highest quality printing from original artwork.
- This signed and numbered, limited edition wall art print is from an edition which has been recorded by the artist.
- This print is in mint condition, never framed or exposed to harmful light and is part of our gallery inventory.
- Each print includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Certificates are embossed with our exclusive Canada Goose Gallery seal.
- Small Image Size: 10-1/4 x 17-3/8 inches. ($150)
- Medium Image Size: 15-3/4 x 26-3/4 inches ($350)
- This artwork can easily be matted and framed to fit any space.
- Edition Size: 1000 with 25 signed and numbered artist proofs.
- American woman artist, Patricia Buckley Moss.
The Humpback Covered Bridge located in the state of Virginia, is one of the few remaining covered bridges in the United States that was built higher in the middle than on either end; hence the name of “humpback”. The bridge was built in 1857 and is also the oldest remaining covered bridge in the state of Virginia. The bridge spans a tributary of the Jackson River known as Dunlap Creek, for a distance of 109 feet (33 m). The humpback feature is 4 feet (1.2 m) higher in the center than at either end. The bridge is located near the city of Covington, Virginia.