Cookie + Ornament Countdown Begins!
Christmas Peanut Butter Cookies, “Roanoke Farmers Market” P. Buckley Moss Ornament, and Solemate Socks for warmth!
by Canada Goose Gallery
Christmas Peanut Butter Cookies
PREP TIME:0 HOURS 5 MINS
TOTAL TIME:1 HOURS 20 MINS
Recipe from Delish
Pinch kosher salt
1 tbsp. coconut oil
Click Ornament below
- In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, coconut flour, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Stir until smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a small cookie scoop, form mixture into rounds then press down lightly to flatten slightly and place on baking sheet. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together melted chocolate and coconut oil.
- Using a fork, dip peanut butter rounds in chocolate until fully coated then return to baking sheet. Drizzle with more peanut butter then freeze until chocolate sets, about 10 minutes.
- Serve cold. Store any leftovers in the freezer.