https://canadagoosegallery.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Screen-Shot-2020-12-17-at-1.07.37-PM.png 1600 1447 Laura DeRamus https://canadagoosegallery.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/logo-300x74.png Laura DeRamus2020-12-17 19:16:522020-12-17 19:16:52Christmas Cookie + Ornament Countdown 12/17
Christmas Cookie + Ornament Countdown
Cookies ‘n Cream Blossom Christmas Cookies + “Red Chapel” P. Buckley Moss Ornament
by Canada Goose Gallery
PREP TIME:0 HOURS 15 MINS
TOTAL TIME:0 HOURS 25 MINS
3/4 c. butter softened
1 c. sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
1/2 c. dark cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. cornstarch
36 Hershey’s Kisses Cookies ‘n’ Creme, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350º and line a cookie sheet with parchment. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, cream butter, and sugar until light and fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and cornstarch, then add to wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Form level tablespoons of cookie dough into a ball and place onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake until edges are set and centers look mostly set 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a Hershey’s Kiss into the center of each.
- Let cookies cool 2 to 3 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.