- The Mill House captures the love of artist, P. Buckley Moss, for painting historic places.
- Historic Places by P Buckley Moss
- Colors: Highlights different shades greens, earth tones and tans with splashes of pinks and mauves in the floral accents.
- An offset lithograph reproduction limited edition print on paper.
- Lithography is a photographic reproduction of the original watercolor.
- This signed and numbered, limited edition, wall art print is from an edition which has been recorded by the artist.
- Each print includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Certificates are embossed with our exclusive gallery seal.
- Image size: 6 x 8-1/4 inches. Paper Size: 9-1/2 x 11-3/4 inches.
- This artwork can easily be matted and framed to fit any space.
- Edition size: 1000 prints with 25 signed and numbered artist proofs.
- American woman artist, Patricia Buckley Moss.
The Mill House, located along the edge of the Potomac River, functioned as the miller’s office while the mill was in operation from 1759 until 1924. It now houses artifacts and memorabilia of the Town of Occoquan, Virginia.