- Rock Island Light captures the love and appreciation artist, P. Buckley Moss has the for architectural values she finds in the different lighthouses across the country.
- Lighthouse Art Collection
- Colors: Highlights different shades of pinks and mauve tones.
- An offset lithograph reproduction limited edition print on paper.
- Lithography is a photographic reproduction of the original watercolor.
- This signed and numbered, limited edition print is from an edition which has been recorded by the artist.
- Each print includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Certificates are embossed with our exclusive Canada Goose Gallery seal.
- Image size: 7 x 6-1/8 inches. Paper Size: 9 x 8-1/8 inches
- This artwork can easily be matted and framed to fit any space.
- Edition size: 1000 prints with 25 signed and numbered artist proofs.
- American woman artist, Patricia Buckley Moss
Rock Island Light is located in the Thousand Islands about 4.5 miles northeast of Clayton, New York, off Fisher’s Landing.
Rock Island Lighthouse State Park is a four-acre state park that encompasses the entirety of Rock Island and its former light station. It was created after New York State acquired the property in 1976.
Access to the island is possible only by private or chartered boat. The park allows for viewing the surrounding area from the top of the lighthouse, and includes a museum maintained in the former keeper’s quarters. A fee is charged to access the museum and lighthouse.