- Red Bud in Bloom captures the love of artist, P. Buckley Moss, for painting the rural landscape of America.
- Barn Art Collection
- Colors: Highlights of pinks and rose throughout the trees, tans, rust, light pastel greens and blues.
- A Giclee limited edition print on paper which provides vibrant colors and texture.
- Giclee is a fine art process using the highest quality printing from original artwork.
- This signed and numbered, limited edition wall art print is from an edition which has been recorded by the artist.
- This print is in mint condition, never framed or exposed to harmful light and is part of our gallery inventory.
- Each print includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Certificates are embossed with our exclusive Canada Goose Gallery seal.
- Image size 3-7/8 x 5-11/16 inches.
- This artwork can easily be matted and framed to fit any space.
- Edition Size: 250 with 25 signed and numbered artist proofs.
- American woman artist, Patricia Buckley Moss.
Cercis canadensis (eastern redbud) is a large deciduous shrub or small tree, native to eastern North America from southern Ontario, Canada south to northern Florida but which can thrive as far west as California. It is the state tree of Oklahoma.