- Our Black Barn #68 (Remarque) captures the ability of artist, P. Buckley Moss, to change an art image and have it speak a new language.
- Remarque Collection
- Colors: Use of rust in the goose which blends with the original colors to enhance and add additional character in the print. Original painting added to one of the prints from the edition.
- An giclee reproduction limited edition print on paper. with enhancements by the artist’s own hand.
- Giclee reproduction of the original art is the placing of millions of dots of color on watercolor paper to produce the image. More brilliant definition and resistant to fading.
- This signed and numbered, limited edition print is from an edition which has been recorded by the artist.
- A Remarque is one of the prints from its edition which has had added artwork by the artist P Buckley Moss.
- These works are One-Of-A-Kind pieces artwork
- Values are set in accordance to how much additional artwork has been added to the piece by the artist.
- Remarques are considered partially original works and will be registered as a Remarque with P Buckley Moss.
- This remarque has additional artwork added in the form of: a black and white goose in the foreground with changes to the sunflower field and the addition of a black cat.
- Each remarque will be registered with Moss includes a certificate of registration from Moss as well as a certificate of authenticity from Canada Goose Gallery.
- Gallery certificates are embossed with our exclusive Canada Goose Gallery seal.
- Image size: 6-3/4 x 17-7/16 inches.
- This artwork can easily be matted and framed to fit any space.
- Edition size of the print edition is 250 plus 25 signed and numbered artist proofs. This remarque is one of a kind. Several Remarques exist, but no two Remarques are the same.
- American woman artist, Patricia Buckley Moss
The Black Barn market is in Lebanon, Ohio. The market is open April through the end of December each year.