- Laura’s Flowers is part of a large grouping of prints P Buckley Moss has printed throughout her years of painting that captures an image related to specific names. Collectors and fans of Moss art have always encouraged her to name a print after them, their children or a specific member of their family or even their friends. Subsequently we entered into a stage of single boys and girls being printed reflecting names. It’s an honor to have a P. Buckley Moss print named after you. I wonder if there is a print named after you; your children? Collectors have cherished the display in their homes that represent their families and especially their children and grandchildren.
- Girl Art Collection
- Colors: Highlights different mauve tones with greens in the apple on the apron, green stalks to the budding flowers and a bit of gold to the girl’s hair.
- An offset lithograph reproduction limited edition print on paper.
- Lithography is a photographic reproduction of the original watercolor.
- This signed and numbered, limited edition, wall art print is from an edition which has been recorded by the artist.
- This print is in mint condition, never framed or exposed to harmful light and is part of our gallery inventory.
- Each print includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Certificates are embossed with our exclusive Canada Goose Gallery seal.
- Image size: 6-1/4 x 4-3/4 inches. Paper Size: 9-3/4 x 8-1/4 inches.
- This artwork can easily be matted and framed to fit any space.
- Edition size: 1000 prints with 25 signed and numbered artist proofs.
- American woman artist, Patricia Buckley Moss.
This rare, limited edition print, is in mint condition, never framed or exposed to harmful light and is part of our gallery inventory. This print is not often found in most certified P Buckley Moss galleries as is part of our gallery inventory.