- Untitled Original Watercolor Painting captures the sensitivity of artist, P. Buckley Moss as she repeatedly paints the fledgling bird. The fledgling portrays the beginning of life and the journey toward being self sufficient. Ugly, weak and struggling, transitioning to strong enough to leave the nest (or home), be out of their own and forge the way for a new and productive life.
- Original Watercolor Painting Collection
- Colors: Lighter and darker rose and pinks with a background of tans, creams and light brown in the branches and twigs.
- An original painting by American artist P Buckley Moss
- Painted by the artist’s own hand.
- One of a kind. No other forms of this image.
- Registered with P Buckley Moss and accompanied with registration certificate.
- Buyer has the ability to name this work of art.
- Purchase includes Gallery Certificate of authenticity embossed with our exclusive Canada Goose Gallery seal.
- Image size: 5 7/8 x 5 1/4 inches.
- Hand Signed: P Buckley Moss 2013 (Underside of branch, bottom right corner)
- This original was painted and registered with a control number in 2009 but was not hand signed by P Buckley Moss until our yearly October show in 2013.
- This artwork can easily be matted and framed to fit any space.
- American woman artist, Patricia Buckley Moss.