- On the Dock of the Bay captures the love of artist, P. Buckley Moss, for nature, animals and birds and her desire to share them through her art.
- Bird Art Collection
- Colors: Soft shades of blended turquoise, gold and green with whites and grays in the bird and post.
- A Giclee limited edition print on canvas which provides vibrant colors and texture.
- Giclee is a fine art process using the highest quality printing from original artwork.
- This signed and numbered, limited edition wall art print is from an edition which has been recorded by the artist.
- This print is in mint condition, never framed or exposed to harmful light and is part of our gallery inventory.
- Each print includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Certificates are embossed with our exclusive Canada Goose Gallery seal.
- Small Image size: 8-1/4 x 6-1/2 inches. ($100)
- Medium Image Size: 11 x 8-3/4 inches. ($200)
- Large Image Size: 14-5/8 x 11-5/8 inches. ($300)
- This artwork can easily be matted and framed to fit any space.
- Edition Size: 150 with 10 signed and numbered artist proofs.
- American woman artist, Patricia Buckley Moss.
Pelicans frequent inland and coastal waters where they feed principally on fish, catching them at or near the water surface. They are gregarious birds, travelling in flocks, hunting cooperatively and breeding colonially. Four white-plumaged species tend to nest on the ground, and four brown or grey-plumaged species nest mainly in trees. The relationship between pelicans and people has often been contentious. The birds have been persecuted because of their perceived competition with commercial and recreational fishing. Their populations have fallen through habitat destruction, disturbance and environmental pollution, and three species are of conservation concern. They also have a long history of cultural significance in mythology, and in Christian and heraldic iconography.