- Industrial Revolution (Large) the ability of artist, P. Buckley Moss, for creating and painting architectural Structures; Brick by Brick!
- Colors: Highlights different shades of rose in the buildings with pale golden background.
- An offset lithograph reproduction limited edition print on paper.
- Lithography is a photographic reproduction of the original watercolor.
- This signed and numbered, limited edition, wall art print is from an edition which has been recorded by the artist.
- This print is in mint condition, never framed or exposed to harmful light and is part of our gallery inventory.
- Each print includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Certificates are embossed with our exclusive Gallery seal.
- Large Image size: 11-7/8 x 12-5/16 inches. Paper Size: 13-7/8 x 14-1/4 inches.
- Small Image Size: 7-5/16 x 7-1/2 inches, Paper Size: 8-3/4 x 9 inches
- This artwork can easily be matted and framed to fit any space.
- Edition size: 1000 prints with 25 signed and numbered artist proofs.
- American woman artist, Patricia Buckley Moss.
This very rare, vintage, limited edition print, is in mint condition, never framed or exposed to harmful light and is part of our gallery inventory. This print is not often found in most certified P Buckley Moss galleries as it has been part of a sold out edition for many years.