- Horses Four Silkscreen captures the creativity of artist, P. Buckley Moss. Great way to portray the herd.
- Horse Art Collection
- Colors: Black and white sketch art.
Screen printing is a printing technique where a mesh is used to transfer ink onto a substrate, except in areas made impermeable to the ink by a blocking stencil. A blade or squeegee is moved across the screen to fill the open mesh apertures with ink, and a reverse stroke then causes the screen to touch the substrate momentarily along a line of contact. This causes the ink to wet the substrate and be pulled out of the mesh apertures as the screen springs back after the blade has passed.
- Silkscreens are considered a type of original in that the artist has created the design used to create the edition.
- This signed and numbered, limited edition print is from an edition which has been recorded by the artist.
- Each print includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Certificates are embossed with our exclusive Canada Goose Gallery seal.
- Image size: 14-1/16 x 11-1/2 inches. Paper Size: 20 x 15 inches.
- This artwork can easily be matted and framed to fit any space.
- Edition size: 500 prints with 10 signed and numbered artist proofs.
- American woman artist, Patricia Buckley Moss.