- Flowers II, special etching edition, featuring a modern bouquet in a black vase in sepia tones, by artist, P Buckley Moss,
- Colors: Sepia tones with black vase.
- Etching Collection by P Buckley Moss
- Etching reproduction limited edition print on paper.
- Etching is a process by which P Buckley Moss, the artist, scribes on a metal plate prepared with a black lacquer ground. The plate is then used to print the image onto original watercolor paper. One color from the image is applied to the plate, the plate is rolled through a press to print that color onto original watercolor paper. The paper is then lifted from the press, the plate cleaned, another color applied and the process repeated until the image is completed. This is a very lengthy process and it normally takes about a year for an edition of Moss etchings to be produced. These prints are considered a type of original in that the image is created from the plate prepared by the artist’s own hand. Moss etchings are typically printed in small edition sizes limited to 99 prints.
- Etchings are always hand signed by the artist.
- Etchings are part of a limited, numbered, edition of wall art prints and is from an edition which has been recorded by the artist.
- Each etching print includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Certificates are embossed with our exclusive Canada Goose Gallery seal.
- Plate Size: 4-7/8 x 4 inches. Paper Size: 11 x 10 inches.
- This artwork can easily be matted and framed to fit any space.
- Edition size: 99 prints with 10 signed and numbered artist proofs.
- Etching Plates Defaced to insure no further images of this plate will be printed.
- American woman artist, Patricia Buckley Moss.